Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Blurb it

For the past couple of the weeks I've been tediously working on the blurb books I've been needing to catch up on.  I love Blurb because its a great, easy to use, program that allows you to make books of your blogs or pictures.  So far I've done Isla's first & second year photo album and our blog book consisting of the first 3 years (2006-2009).  I'm currently 2/3rds through the second volume of the blog book (2009-2012) and man, it is taking forever!!  I feel like I'm dedicating every spare second to it, customizing, resizing, and editing.  But I know that it will look amazing once it's done.  I love the books I've done in the past so I know it's worth the time and effort of compiling.

On another note, look how cute my brother is as a missionary?!! From the little we've heard from him, he's doing really well and already has a baptism lined up!

He and the mission president and his wife.

A sister missionary who is a friend of a friend.  She let him borrow her skateboard (they're allowed in his mission!) and he was beyond excited.


No comments: