What is it about a pumpkin patch that makes it so fun to take pictures? There's got to be something about it, the colors the shapes, how happy kids get. Not sure why the recipe works so well, but it is one of the reasons why I love fall so much. You just can't resist having a good time at a pumpkin patch.
I think Isla went down the slide like 15 times at least.
Reflective little child...
Loie is basically a year old here and two years ago we took Isla when she was a year old. I love getting the two pics out and comparing. It's funny how Loie is starting to look more like Isla the older she gets.
In the past we've always invited family to go with us, and now, strange as it seems, the only people left in Utah besides us are my mom and dad. They'd never been before and I think they were impressed. We also had the BEST weather (minus some strong winds) and that was nice.
Best pic of the day! Bart told her to dance and she started dancing and singing some random indiscernible song that resembled something like a jig. So freakin' cute.
Fun family times! Glad we actually got a pic with us all together, it seems to never happen!



1 comment:
Aww, love that family pic! How cute are you guys! I love the pic of her dancing the jig too--so adorable and hilarious!
Post a Comment