10 years!!! Can you believe it's been 10 years since I graduated high school? I think that's pretty crazy. I've been looking forward to going out to Danville all year and the weekend did not disappoint. Obviously the reunion itself had an apre-work mixer feel to it, but the people I got to catch up with were great. We laugh because it was all the 'nice' people from our class that came + a table full of asian girls we didn't recognize. I loved catching up with so many great girls especially, Kim Nicola, Delise Williams, Lindsay Carlson (Singh) + Avi, Tamar & Pia, Whitney Schiller, Meghan Mino, Kristen Van Diggelen, Jane Oliver, and our own posse of girls, Krista (with Dallas), Allie, Mary, Sarah, Katie, and myself. What a fun time. Of course, I took 0 pictures myself as I was too busy chatting with everyone, but I did get a few from other people.
So remember how I said only the nice people came and not really any of the 'popular' people showed up? In true high school fashion, the leader of their 'group' posted a second reunion on facebook the day after the actual one for those 'that weren't able to make it yesterday'. Wink, wink, for those I texted beforehand not to go. Really, only our high school would end up having 2 reunions. One for the normal people and one for the people too cool for school, literally.
3 comments:
Oh high school. What is popularity anyway? The people who feel like they control everyone else? Hahaha. I love all you girls and often wished we all went to the same high school!
Lol, from everyone's pictures I definitely noticed the same thing -- and then got the facebook invite for #2. Ridiculous. Glad you had a good time! Maybe @ 20 years I wont have just had a baby and will get to come. Hope everything is going great for you and your sweet little family. xoxo
Ha ha ha I didn't know about the 2nd one! I guess I wasn't cool enough for the second invite!
Post a Comment