Loïe is eleven months old today! I can't believe she is seriously one month away from being a whole year old. This is crazy. She still seems way too leetle to be a year old.
This month has been really fun. Overall she has grown into a really cute baby with a great personality. We are really enjoying watching her become a tiny human instead of just a baby. She's started to vocalize so much more and play on her own more too. She's copying a lot too, which is fun to see because Isla didn't do a lot of copying until she was older. She started to sing along to the my little pony theme song and will sway her arms dancing to it too. So cute.
She's still pretty clingy, but when she's got good toys in front of her she's pretty satisfied to play by herself for 10 minutes or so. That is very new and very welcome.
She started to climb the stairs which terrifies me.
What's weird is Isla learned how to go both up and down stairs at her age but for some reason Loïe just seems to young/small to be able to master that skill yet!
She's cruising the furniture. I really hope it means she'll start walking sooner rather than later. Isla walking at 16 months was hard for me as a mom, (and she wasn't even clingy!) so I would really appreciate a little freedom for both me and her!
She isn't satisfied with puffs and baby food anymore. I mean, she'll still eat them if she's really hungry, but now it's all about the big people food. And when I say big people food, I'm not kidding. She could eat a whole half pb&j if I really let her. She has to be eating whatever we eat and gets really mad if we don't give it to her.
She got two teeth in this month. It was kind of crazy because when our whole family got sick, her included, she got ear infections on top of the virus and during all that is when her two teeth decided to pop through. And let me just tell you, it was probably a good thing because she is not fun when she teethes so at least it was lumped into the pain and suffering of the sicknesses too and not just another week of dragged out pain. Top right - 9/14, tooth next to top left - 9/24
She's become very attached to her zebra, Zeebs. It's ADORABLE. Seriously, I love how she cuddles it before bed and picks it up to take with her in the morning. It's just sooo cute.
Best part of the month - Loïe giving us loves all the time. She is the queen of the cuddle. And kisses. I just die over her little head resting on my shoulder and her open mouth kisses on demand. Loves.
.jpg)

1 comment:
little beauty! love that girl!
Post a Comment