During conference weekend my and I did our traditional canning, this year it was applesauce, although we have done tomato sauce and jam in the past. We went to the most adorable farm stand north of Odgen to find our apples and found some really great pumpkins while we were at it too. Isla was loving the pumpkins and hanging out with Grandma (who she hadn't seen in a month!). It felt like fall, it smelled like fall, and it definitely tasted like fall!

Another thing we got to do was go to Gardner Village with all the cute kiddies in our neighborhood. I mean, how cute are these kids?? And the best part is, so are their moms. I love being able to have such great mommy/daughter play-dates.
Lastly, this has to be one of my favorite fall treats. Grilled cheese with thinly sliced green apples. It is the most amazing combo.
Fall's not over yet though! We're going to the pumpkin patch with my mom tomorrow which should be a blast! I love the Big Red Barn. I've been craving the apple cider donuts for a while now! But that is for another post. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment