Saturday, September 08, 2012

My Little Pony Party Time!


We rounded out the birthday week with Isla's My Little Pony Party on Thursday night.  We had a bunch of the neighborhood girlies over to play, color, and eat snacks.  We had pin the bouquet on Rarity, cutie mark face painting by Bart, coloring pages & hats, and apple & rainbow themed food.  It was such a success!  Isla was feeling great so she was able to enjoy herself which made a huge difference.  I made mini apple pies that were delicious and so much easier to make than I thought they were going to be.  (Granted I did use store-bought pie crust.)  



Isla loved opening her presents and it was all she and I could do to keep the other kiddos from swarming.  I just love how excited they all get.


My neighbor did these fabulous balloons for the party!  Isla kept calling them Rainbow Dash balloons all night.


 (excuse the post-party mess, but this is the only shot I got of the streamer wall.)

 Isn't it so great she has all these girlfriends living in our neighborhood?  They're all getting to such a fun age where they can really play together.

Well, the party was a success and the birthday week is over.  She's loving all her pony gifts and I'm just  glad I have two months until the next big birthday - Loie & the big #1!

2 comments:

Rachel U said...

cutest party ive ever seen!!!

Kim said...

what a darling party!! I am sure Isla loved having all of her friends over to celebrate!! xo