Sunday, January 29, 2012

Three!


We hit the 3 month mark!  I'll be honest, not much has changed just yet.  But, I think that is due to the fact that she was sick for the majority of month.

So, she had her first illness for the first half of the month.  Of course, she got it from Isla and her toddler germs.  It developed into a double ear infection, not fun. 

Because of this, she lost all sleeping progress because of the cold & ear infections!!! I seriously want to cry. Like really.

She's pretty much over the bouncy chair and I don't know why, but she has to be walked to sleep again every time. Ugh. All our progress down the drain!!!

She's gotten really into keeping eye contact with Bart and me.  It drives me nuts as much as I love it!  I mean, she hates when we walk away and I think you know what that means.  Her sensitivity is sweet but I think its a little early for this picky preference for only mommy & daddy.

On a very fun & positive note, she learned how to shriek and loves to do it & hear her own voice. We always knew she was chatty cathy, but now it proves how much she loves to vocalize her thoughts!  

She really likes it when we roar in her face.  Not really loud or anything, just a fun little roar and it gets her going.  She actually started to laugh, which is way sooner than Isla ever did.

She's started to drool a lot! I mean, so much I think she must be close to cutting her first tooth.  I know its still really early for that, but its a lot of spit...

She is getting sooo big!! She's really filling out her 0-3 month clothes, but she's still such a cute little peanut.

I'm really looking forward to this coming month.  I think a lot of fun things are about to happen and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Kim said...

she is so incredibly cute that you have to excuse her for not sleeping...please please have many more babies as you two make super fantastic ones!! love grandma xo