January - Isla got bronchiolitis and was hospitalized for 24 hours.
Isla learned how to walk!
February - Rachel got engaged
and Laurel came into town w/kids
& we found out we were pregnant!
March - tried to survive the first trimester
during THE most boring month of the year in Utah, so we hung with friends!
April- Isla's first easter egg hunt
May- Italy!!!
Our 7 year anniversary
June- two showers for rachel
Isla's first haircut
Bart turned 31and we found out we were having another girl!
July - 4th of July and I hit my 6 months mark
August - Rachel got married & Isla was a dancing fool!
September - Islas 2 year bday
The Utah fair
October- Baby shower!
Lots of sewing for Loïe
Pumpkin picking & carving
Loïe was born!!!
Halloween
November - Thanksgiving weekend with Bryan & Dawn
Loïe 1 month
December - Lots of Christmas cards
Christmas
Nutcracker
Loïe 2 months
What a fabulous year!!! I sincerely hope and believe that 2012 will be even better! (Mostly because I will not be pregnant for 3/4 of it.)





















1 comment:
love the recap!! here's to a fab 2012!! xo
Post a Comment