Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Loïe's stocking

 It's finished!
The more I make of these, the more I love them.  
They are just so fun to make and the finished product is always so rewarding.

I think hers will fit right in, don't you?


5 comments:

Miss Mary said...

Too cute! You really are so talented. Seriously, this looks like you had it custom-made. I am so super-impressed by you. All the time!

Terri Frandsen said...

Those are stinkin' cute!

Randi said...

Darling, it looks great with the others.

I thought I posted on your blog a few weeks ago but I don't see it now. I was wondering if you could tell me where you buy your cute fabric? I'm new at sewing and the Joann's here doesn't have the best selection. I'm thinking cute modern clothing type of fabric. Any suggestions for a newbie? Thanks :)

Meriel Frandsen said...

Randi! I thought you guys were in Washington? Or the easy coast somewhere? Are you in Utah now? Well if so, there are a couple great stores scattered all over. Pine Needles, Material Girls, the quilting Cottage are the three places I go, but I know there are more. If you need someplace online, start with the fat quarter shop or purl soho. I like that place for ideas.

Have fun, hope this helped!

Randi said...

yeah we're in DC so it has to be online, but i will definitely check out those two you suggested. thank you so much!