So I love Instagram like I love Blogger. I mean I wouldn't take as many pictures as I do if it weren't for it, just like I wouldn't journal if it weren't for the blog! With that said, here are some pics from the past month or so to give you an idea of what we've been up to in the day-to-day.
Isla
grocery shopping with mommy
horsing around
a much needed haircut
a sick little girl
car trip to wyoming for fireworks with dad
eating rice like a bird
Loïe
serious smile and serious faux-hawk
cuddles with mommy
she found her thumb
sweetest little face
Sisters
Isla and Loïe are slowing getting used to each other as time goes by. Isla is less jealous and more interested now in what her sister is all about. Loïe is also trying to get used to having a rambunctious 2 year old as a sister too and although I'd like to say she can sleep through any tantrum, but alas, she does not. They have also already swapped germs! Isla got all of us sick over the holidays and we've successfully passed the cold around a few times over the past 3 weeks. Can I just say that I LOVE the person who invented Amoxicillin? I mean, genius. Isla ended up with a sinus infection and Loïe is getting over two ear infections. Needless to say, all sleep progress was completely shot, but I think the meds are kicking in and we might finally be on the up!
Anywayzzz, I do love my girls so much. They are a treat everyday.
3 comments:
CUTE pictures! I love the one of Loie sucking her thumb & Isla's adorable sunglasses! Hope you all get feeling better!
Those are two cute little girls! I hope amoxicillin works as well for Camilla as it did with your little ones - we found out today that she has her first ear infection. Wish we could just jump past cold and flu season - such a drag!
such lovely girls! love them they are soo cute...
Post a Comment