Friday, January 27, 2012

My semi-annual craft bug bite

So, it's that time of year again when I get bitten by the craft bug.  It happens at least twice a year where I get bitten by the bug and lasts at least 2-3 months before I get burnt out and have to give it a rest until I get bit again around late summer time.  I feel like my photoshop endeavors step up in the down times, but that is another story.  (Thanks to Pinterest for doing the biting this year.  It really gets me going! About half the projects I want to do have all come from there!)


It's starting with Loïe's stocking.  I find this is easier to do after Christmas when there's no time pressure.  It's not like she cares that it wasn't done in time for her first, right?




Here are the other projects I hope to find the time for in the next few months - 


New pillow cases to match our new rug

 Cross-stitched family portrait

 Map of the US with pins to where we've lived

Scrap cord rug


& a bunch of quilts, baby gifts, and who knows what else!?

1 comment:

Kim said...

love your craftiness!!