Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Party Time!!

So the past few weeks have been just jam-packed with parties. I wanted to showcase some of the invites and pictures taken from those parties as I was lucky enough to host two of them and do the invites for all of them.

Rachel's (Family) Bridal Shower
We had a blast with lots of family and yummy food. I did the invites, decorations, favors, and food labels. Of course, as you can imagine when you host a big party, the list of 'to-do' items gets so long that when it all comes together something is inevitably forgotten. And that, my friends, were pictures. Luckily, Rachel took a few, I took a few before the party as well, and together, you can get the idea.


Decorations before the party started...

Party Favors were cds of Rachel's Summer Love Mix.
Food labels

Emily's Baby Shower
For this we had a small intimate party with close friends enjoying take-out cafe rio and the giving of gifts and gossip. Always a delight.


Krista's and her daughter, Norah's, Birthday Party
Unfortunately, I was not able to attend this fabulous party, but I was able to do the invites and food/party favor labels, and steal some pics from Krista's blog. Wish I had been there, it looked like so much fun.

The invite - front & back


Food and Party Favor Labels




To top it off, I have finally updated my Etsy shop, A is for Apple, and would welcome any visitors!!

3 comments:

Sophia said...

How absolutely darling is everything... You' ve got skills. Love u.

daniel and katie said...

You are so adorable! so upset you had emmy's party before I got home. boo. we need to plan some just for fun summer parties I think! you are amazing and being down here with not a whole lot to do I wish i was as crafty as you!

Emily said...

I loved my invites, and I love that you reused the decorations! Thanks for having us all over, it was so much fun to get together!