Okay, I was just looking at the really sad posting record I've had over the past 3 months and let me just apologize! I know, it's super lame of me to be only posting like 2 or 3 times a month. I swear, next month will be better!! May was mostly Italy, but as soon as we got home I was in full on 'mommy' mode. I had slacked off for a couple months with getting Isla to learn how to talk, but within the past 3 weeks she has learned so many words and has now even started to show signs of wanting to put words together which is a huge milestone.
On another topic, tomorrow I get to go to DANVILLE!! Rachel is having a bridal shower and Isla and I are going to attend! Yay! I'm really excited because on top of the festivities, I also get to see all my highschool friends on Friday which makes me so happy. The last time I saw all my friends from home was two years ago when I was pregnant with Isla. Now I get to see them again and I'm pregnant with my second child! So, basically I'm super pumped and I'll blog all the details later.
A final and more random note, I am officially watching Tron for the third time this week. I can't get enough of it and now that it's summer, there is officially nothing good on TV. So I'm turning up the volume and rocking out to Daft Punk and the hot actor that plays Sam Flynn.
2 comments:
see country strong. he is so cute in that too! and his voice is so melty. love him.
I am jealous of you going home. Say hi to everyone for me! So glad you had a good time in Italia! You should get on skype sometime.
Post a Comment