Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Kid sister, kid sister...


Kid sister and me! That's what Isla will be singing in just 5 months. We are having another girl! Shocker, I know. We were pulling for a boy just so we could have one of each and say, 'whew!' but looks like the next baby will just have to be a boy as this one is most certainly not. I seriously love how funny the ultrasound pics are. I mean, they're so blunt. And so freakin' cute. And we're just so happy to have sisters. Isla desperately needs a sibling to play with because, let's be honest, mom is not that fun.



Yay for girls!! Now we just have to figure out what to name her. This is most definitely not as easy as last time.

5 comments:

Terri Frandsen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So So excited for you! That picture is hilarious... very blunt for sure! Isla will love having a sister.

daniel and katie said...

I am so excited for you! Girls rule! good luck with the name!

Kim said...

hello pink!! love love love that you are having another girl....Isla will be an awesome big sis!!

Miss Mary said...

So excited for you Meems! What fantastic news! It was so great seeing you and Isla btw!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for another little cutie girl. Can't wait to see what crafts you brew up this time. Congrats Frandsen fam!