
I'm playing catch-up here, but last Saturday was Bart's 31st birthday!! I felt so bad because Isla and I were flying in that day from CA and so we didn't get to see him until really late. But Bart was able to have a pretty eventful day up in Huntsville without us doing what he loves to do - hard work out in the sun. I know, that doesn't sound fun to most people but that is what I love about him. He loves to 'do work', hard man work, particularly outside in the sun where he can feel like he is getting something done and getting a tan at the same time. ;)

Since we weren't able to get out to see friends and family this year to help celebrate his b-day, I decided to ask his loved ones to send me a note explaining why they were so glad he was born. I got the idea from a friend's blog I follow and thought it would be perfect for this year because I knew the day would need something special since we wouldn't have all day to celebrate. It was so great to compile all these wonderful reasons and be able to give Bart something so special on his day. He really loved all the wonderful words people sent him and I was grateful for everyone's enthusiastic participation.
We just love our Bart!!
1 comment:
yes we do love our bart...he was such a handsome kid!!
Post a Comment