She's learning lots of new words, although the talking is coming a little slower than I'd like. (but as a late eater and a late walker, we're not terribly worried because of the progress she's made in just a few weeks.)
Here's us at the Thanksgiving Point farm a few weeks back.
Isla at the Ogden Treehouse pretending to be at school.

Isla was a sweetie on the plane to CA. We were lucky enough to have room for her to sit by herself and not on my lap, or else she would not have been a sweetie. ;)

She's really into 'violent' hugs and kisses lately. I love it, except for when she almost broke my nose the other day. She reaches out, grabs your head/neck, and gives you a smack kiss that almost looks like you're going to get bit except that it's the sweetest kiss ever!
I recently joined Instagram and have had fun taking cool pics of Isla with their stylish filters. It makes even the most random boring pictures look cool.
We just love our honey bun. She is too cute!
2 comments:
As someone that has met Isla personally, I can vouch for how cute she is. I only hung out with her for like an hour at that baby shower but she was adorable!
she's the bestest ever!!
Post a Comment