
What a total sweetheart! I just love my cute little girl. I can't believe this babe is 6 mo. old now. Time flies by so freakin' fast, it's just plain ridiculous! Baby girl is precious, learning new things everyday. She's rolling around the entire house. It's all we can do to make sure she doesn't run into the fireplace or go too close to the basement stairs.
Here are some of her milestones from this month:
5 months- She rolls over a ton, has an easier time sitting up, and started to blow mini bubbles when she sees us.
5.1- She is experimenting with weird noises, like fake coughing and blowing bubbles. Rolling over is now her primary method of travel!
5.2 - She had a rough time this week, cutting her first tooth on Valentine's Day. It is her sweet tooth!
5.3- She's started hissing whenever she is happy and sees us. So funny! She's also learning how to copy.



I could have the worst day ever and be in a terrible mood, but the second I look at her and she gives me a smile, I completely forget all my troubles. So weird and wonderful how that works.
Thanks Brad for the terrific pictures!
4 comments:
Um, love her!
awe i just love that baby!
Her headband is adorable too:)
Cheeeeeeks!! loving that baby girl :)
Sooooo sweet and cute!!!!!
Post a Comment