
Thursday April 1st, Martha Stewart is launching her new book, "Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts" in NYC! I am more than excited that I will be able to attend and have already bought my ticket to Stitch Fest, the launching party. It's going to be so fun! The unfortunate thing about living in UT, is that nothing fun like this ever happens here, so I am seriously so glad I will actually be able to go to this! Anyone who knows me, knows that a) I am huge into sewing and fabric crafts and b) I am kind of obsessed with Martha. She's like my idol, minus the fraud and prison. ;)
Another exciting announcement, Purl Soho is moving into a larger space on Broome Street in April! They are combining their knitting and sewing stores into one location. They're going to have a party and prizes and it will be all sorts of fun! You better believe Isla and I will be there the day they open.

New York rocks.
3 comments:
I am so jealous of your being in NY! ~ and of your sewing abilities...I've been begging for a sewing machine for the past year, however, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even know what to do with it if I got one, haha. Hope you are doing great!
xoxo
"She's like my idol, minus the fraud and prison." You are hilarious.
so fun that you are in nyc for a bit- enough to enjoy it to the fullest!
Post a Comment