Thursday, March 11, 2010

Full-On Cougars

And no, I’m not talking about BYU. There were 3, very real, juvenile mountain lions roaming around our parking garage on Monday morning. They were literally running around the stair cases that we walk down every day! Here is the video surveillance from the back of the building showing them around at 7:45 in the morning. P.S. that’s the exact time I got to work on Monday. Thank goodness I parked on the 1st floor instead of the 3rd! Here is the surveillance footage from ksl. For some reason I can't get the video to post... Well, just go to the link and skip to 25 seconds in.

Best part about this whole thing is that the building managers sent around an email later describing how to handle yourself in case of a cougar attack. They literally said, ‘fight back’. Yah. Right. Thanks for the advice.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, that's totally crazy! There was a random bobcat in a parking garage in Houston about 2 weeks ago...what's with WILD animals and parking garages lately?! Lol...glad you didn't encounter any of them!!!