Tuesday, March 09, 2010

4 months in the City!!

Oh my goodness.
So unbelievably exciting.
Bart got a job with Goldman here in SLC, although his team is still located in the Jersey City office so he’ll be starting on Monday out there and I will be following him with Isla in 2 weeks!!
I put in my 2 weeks notice after 4 years of working there. I am so relieved and excited about being a stay-at-home mom with my sweetness. We’re going to get her on a schedule, start feeding her solids, and play outside in the city every single day for ~4 months!!!

New York City in the springtime.
I’m smiling… I don’t know if you can tell.

12 comments:

Amy said...

Meriel! So excited for you! ~ I know that you must be so thrilled to be able to spend time with your sweet baby, and have fun in the city! Have a fabulous time, and I look forward to your posts!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! Have fun!

Laura-Lu said...

Congrats! We are so excited that everything has worked out so well for you guys. Give my regards to Broadway. And the Wheelers.

Oh, and I'll get you your books back before you leave!

Jordan and Candice said...

Yay!!! When do you get out here? There is seriously nothing like New York in the springtime. We will be so excited to see you guys!

Miss Mary said...

So awesome Meems!! Yay, super excited for you guys!

Sophia said...

woo hoo!!! I'm calling you right now

Megan & Matt said...

YAY!! I am so happy for you guys that this worked out. Can't wait to see the pictures of all your adventures!

Kim said...

We are so thrilled for you guys!!

laurel said...

Days hanging out on the park grass with Isla quietly sitting on a blanket and Ashton running around like a crazy person. It will be wonderful. A cousin is going to be our neighbor!

Rachel U said...

such mixed feelings :/ so excited for you but so sad to have you leave! where am i going to go when i want to escape provo for a few hours? who am i going to watch 24 with? who will go to JCW's with me?? who is going to talk to me about all my boy problems?? cant wait to hear about all your adventures. love you.

Kat said...

Ah so fun Meems!! Is this the first time I have commented on your blog? I hope not, that is sad considering I have been reading it forever now :)So excited for you and your adventures in NYC!!

Michelle said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you!