Man O Man. I have a HUGE, massive, enormous, amount of respective for traveling mothers. My dad helped me fly out with Isla, who was a really great baby to fly with, and it was still a nightmare. I seriously don't know how women do it on their own without help. I was dripping with sweat the entire time from hauling stuff around, collapsing the stroller, passing her off and taking her back from my dad, keeping her hands off the two guys I was sitting in between (yes, middle isle), getting her bottles ready, changing her diaper in those cramped bathrooms, ugh!! Flying with a child, not fun, and such an event.
But we're here, and that is the important part!!! Yay! We've had a struggle with her adjusting, but our apartment is great, and will only require a few trips to Ikea to get some creature comforts (a cheap duvet - I can't handle these hotel sheets) and some necesseties (like a trash can larger than a milk jug.)
As soon as we settle in I will take some pics of the new digs and the fab area we live in. I do love Battery Park City, it's just beautiful!
3 comments:
So exciting Meems!! I am looking forward to hearing all about your NYC advntures!
yaya! im so glad you are adjusting nicely. i wish i was there to play with you all! i love your apt. i think its so nice. um can we talk via phone sometime?? i feel like i havnt talked to you in years. there is so much we need to catch up on. call me sometime when youre not busy. love you and miss you :(
What are you living in NYC???
Post a Comment