Oh my goodness. My friends threw me the sweetest shower last week! It was so much fun to see all of them. We usually get together around once a month for a 'Card Club' (which just means dinner) but it had been awhile since we'd gotten together. Caitlin and Katie did such a good job with the food and the decorations! Thanks to Katie for letting us take over her house for the night, and thanks to Laura for taking the pictures too, because I was way too scatter-brained to even remember to bring a camera! Aren't the flowers so pretty? I couldn't get enough of them!
Everyone was so sweet and generous and it was overwhelming to feel all that love, especially now when my emotions are on high!



5 comments:
it was so fun! love that little isla already!
It looks like a beautiful baby shower.
I'm so glad laura got pictures. It was great to see everyone. I can't wait for isla! she is such a lucky little lady, to have such a great mom.
ooooh what a cute shower!
What a beautiful shower!! I'm just so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment