
2) The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp
Okay, so I totally get waves of the 'I'm-totally-unprepared-to-have-a-baby' feelings all the time. I'll admit it, despite how totally excited I am, I have no clue what makes a baby tick. I saw an article about this book in a magazine, and thought I might as well try it, it has great reviews. It is seriously an awesome book, I can't put it down! I just love how he teaches how to calm a colicy baby and how babies are trying to communicate when they cry. It's just so interesting to learn about why babies are the way they are. Now Bart and I were both the 'quiet' babies so it could totally go either way for us. Just our luck we'll get the loudest baby on the block and so I want to be as prepared as I can be.
3 comments:
Oh I am so glad that worked out for you! xoxo
OMGosh I had weekly "I'm-not-ready-to-be-a-parent" meltdowns when I was pregnant. I read a lot of books which helped. In the end you will take a little from all the different things you have read and make it work for your baby. They are all so different. Can't wait for you!!
Dad bought me that book when Avery was little. I thought that was cute of him.
Post a Comment