Thanks everyone for such a fun weekend and such sweet baby well-wishing!
Monday, June 29, 2009
A quick trip
I just got back from a quick trip to Alamo! It was so much fun to see my girlfriends and spend some time in the City. I just love SF and the East Bay. I would be 100% satisfied to end up there. I went to dinner with Allie, Mary, Kat, and Sarah in the city, stayed over at Allie's new place in the Marina (love it!), went to a family friend's wedding, and got to go to my old ward on Sunday for church!! Too much fun and I am TIRED to say the least. Baby girl was not happy about the 105+ degree weather on Saturday and Sunday. At least, I wasn't and was a little nervous about dehydration at 30 weeks. A teensy bit scary, but we survived. I didn't bring a camera (sorry!) but I have to admit, I would like to forget what I look like right now and have no documentation whatsoever of such swollen and 'round' features (and I'm not talking about my belly). ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am sooooo happy that I got to see you! We were all talking about how much we love you and how we really wished you lived here with us. I would want to hang out with you all the time! And you are totally a gorgeous pregnant lady, I had such fun touching your belly and talking about the baby! Much love, what a great weekend!
Meriel-
I'm so glad your doing so well (minus the swelling of course). It sounds like you had a great trip. Not too much longer until Isla comes - I'm so excited for you.
How fun! And I am sure you look wonderful. The heat + pregnancy = no fun.
whatever! you looked so cute at the wedding!
so fun! I miss SF too!
Meems, I totally agree with Mar, we wish you lived out by us! It was so fantastic to see you and you belly! And I had so much fun touching you belly and cannnnnot wait to meet Isla!!! Hope you enjoy the last few weeks!!
Post a Comment