I just wanted to give a heads up about the fabulous
quilt giveaway over at the Old Red Barn Co. It's using the Katie Jump Rope fabric I covered my couch pillows with and I love it!!! The deadline is Wednesday, so hurry up and get your name in the pot!
3 comments:
Thanks! I entered...the quilt is sooo cute. Hope you win!
brad entered. i shouldve, but i didnt- i never win ANYTHING where there is more than just me in the drawing. but i think thats such a CUTE idea- i think im totally going to do that (i just bought some AAMMMMAAAAZZZZIINNNNGGGG fabric from Material Girls last weekend) and I think I'll make a bag for 2nd place and some of those coasters like you made for 3rd place. Now to get people to look at my blog to enter........ :) but i did just finish a quilt that i gave to Joce for baby Katie- it turned out okay. anyway, enough rambling. i hope someone in this family wins that quilt- i want to see it in person! and it would sure look quilt on your couch by your pillows!
i meant it would sure look cute* on your couch.....im tired, and its only 5.
Post a Comment