The thing that impressed me the most was how she danced with so much emotion. It seemed like she was the only one that really felt the moves and music. Her solo was especially touching and I'm so glad I was able to see it.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Livin' the Dream
Last night, Katie and I went to our friend Sophie's dance concert. It was so amazing to watch and brought back a thousand memories. She is the team captain and has been now for a few years, but this was her last concert since she will be graduating. I was so impressed with how much she has grown as a dancer and talent that she has been able to develop and actually use. How many of us wish we could still use those talents we had in high school? The only time I sing is at church and in the car. The only time I dance is never. It made me miss it so much but I was so happy for her that she was able to have the experiences that she has had these 4+years dancing for UVU.


The thing that impressed me the most was how she danced with so much emotion. It seemed like she was the only one that really felt the moves and music. Her solo was especially touching and I'm so glad I was able to see it.
The thing that impressed me the most was how she danced with so much emotion. It seemed like she was the only one that really felt the moves and music. Her solo was especially touching and I'm so glad I was able to see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so jealous. I miss dancing so much, and when I try to do dances from high school, I can't even begin to keep up. I totally run out of breath and feel a lot less coordinated.
Ahh I love Soph! She looks beautiful. I remember going to the MV dance shows to watch all my favorite girls dance. I miss dancing and those fun high school days so much... when did we all become grown ups?
i wish i could have gone!
Aw how cool is that? Speaking of dance- do you have any of our old dance shows on video??
wow i just found your blog and i was scrolling down and i thought i saw my face! I was sooo happy you came to the show, I wish we could hang out more!!
Post a Comment