Tuesday, March 25, 2008

'Easters'

(Easters is how they say it in Nacho Libre - Bart was calling it that all day)

We had a nice Easter Sunday. Church was lovely and the kids were soo cute. We brought eggs for them to 'hunt' with their snacks in them. They made bunny ears for their heads and drew on pictures of Jesus and Mary at the tomb. They are so precious and I just love being able to teach them whatever I can. Even if it's just not to steal each other's toys or goldfish. One girl, truthfully my favorite, is usually quiet the whole time and then as she's leaving tells me, "I will be back next week." Such a smart little sweetheart.

Rachel came over and we three exchanged Easter baskets since my parents and little brother are in Costa Rica right now (without us!) :( Rachel did a tremendous job, way better than ours for her!


We had her two roomates over for dinner and I was so excited because I got to use my china for the very first time! It was so nice to be able to bring them out, it felt so special. Maybe Rachel has more pictures, 'cause I forgot to take pictures of anything except the dinner table!

4 comments:

Rachel U said...

I didn't take any! I realized that as I was leaving! shoot! And i LOVED my "easters" basket! it was perfect! i wore my head wrap yesterday. best easters ever!

Cathy said...

The dinner table is beautiful!! Your china looks great! Sounds like everyone had a great time!! Happy Easter Mer & Bart!

Moranda said...

"I hate Orphans!"
"Say-that-again-to-my-face"

Dallas and Krista said...

"I've had the diareah since Easters."