Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza

Tonight we carved pumpkins! To get us in the spirit of Halloween, Bart went online to find us killer pumpkin carving designs. He had to subscribe to this site, Zombie Pumpkins, and pay two dollars so that we could print off these rad patterns! The things we do to carve cool pumpkins. Bart and I invited our neighbor Nate up to join us and he carved the 'Jack' pumpkin pattern from Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas. I carved the Sirius Black one and it was very difficult! I think the hard work has paid off, if I do say so myself! Bart is doing the coolest scary skeleton head with horns that looks like the dragon monster, Balrog, from the Lord of the Rings. As you can see we take our carving seriously. No fooling around here!

5 comments:

laurel said...

Love it! You guys are so talented!

laurel said...

I just have to post again and say I am so impressed with that Sirius Black! I looked at it up close and it's just great.

Rachel U said...

Meems! those are so awesome! My roommates and i are very very impressed! haha!

Dallas and Krista said...

Those are crazy good! Wish I was there to carve with you!

Dallas and Krista said...

Okay I just looked at them up close... how did you even do this? Woah!