Saturday, October 07, 2006

Gardner Village


I have found the coolest place in Utah, officially. I am so sad that I didn't know about this place until just now. It's called Gardner Village and it is just west of SLC. It's a village built with 30 revamped old historic houses and they have all been turned into little shops and boutiques.


I absolutely love the shop totally dedicated to sewing and quilting, but don't confuse this shop with the other quilting shop that is the ultimate in quilt inventory. This place also has an old fashioned candy store and a Christmas Shop just like a mini Kathy Wolfharts. I love going there because it is so quaint and has everything you could ever want or need to craft or decorate with. If any of you friends or family come in town to visit, this is one of the places we have to go to!

No comments: