Monday, October 09, 2006

I am thankful for...


I was downloading the pictures Bart and I had on our camera the other day and I saw all the pictures we had taken at Caitlin and Brigham's wedding a month ago. This one in particular makes me smile and overwhelms me because it is three of my best friends and we are at the Oakland Temple after the ceremony. Allie Berding, on the far left, just started her graduate work and is living close to home in Berkeley. Krista, next over, just had a beautiful baby boy in June named Krew and he is an absolute joy. Then there is me and I'm working, doing the most challenging thing I have ever done in my life and learning so much about myself at the same time. Then there is Katie who is engaged to be married to a great guy, Daniel, at the end of December. Some people might say real life is hum drum and boring, but despite the day-to-day, I think we are all blessed and so lucky to be where we are and doing what we are doing in our lives right now. I absolutely love and am so grateful for my family, friends, and beliefs that help me to appreciate and see how blessed we really are.

1 comment:

Dallas and Krista said...

I love this post. i so agree. We are lucky ones. So happy that you joined the bloggie community! It is fun!