
Welcome to our first blog! Here's a little background on the two of us. Bart and I were married May 15th, 2004 in Oakland, California. It was a beautiful day and since then we have had two and a half years of beautiful days in four different states. We have been in living in Provo while I finished school at BYU and will remain there until Bart completes his degree in construction management at BYU as well. I graduated last April and he hopes to be completely done this coming April of '07.

After we got married, we lived at Sunset Beach on the North Shore of Oahu. It was more fun than we could have anticipated. Then, after a year of school in Provo, we moved to Manhattan for our summer internships. This past year and summer we have just been working hard to get school done and prepare for real life with real jobs. I currently work at Goldman Sachs in their Private Wealth Management Operations division in Salt Lake City. Yes, I drive the hour commute everyday to and from. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in the office that lives down here, but I have gotten used to it. Hopefully, when Bart graduates we will move up to SLC.
My sister, Laurel, started up a blog about her and her cute family, you'll see the link to the left, and she has inspired me to write one of my own. It's like a journal for me and a great way for friends and family to keep in touch with us despite our busy, busy lives.
1 comment:
ah... the happy couple.. good times
Post a Comment