Friday, June 01, 2012

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day! I know it was last monday, but cut me some slack.  I don't exactly have a lot of free time.  We had such a fun time up at my parents' house in Huntsville especially because there were all sorts of 'summery' things to do!  We rode bikes with the new kid attachment, we swam in the warm pool, we got lots of sun, rode the golf cart, and visited the cemetery.   My grandpa's grave always has the best flowers on it.  My mom and grandma take care of things for sure!


Loie loves the new ride and Isla is obsessed with it.  She wants to get in every chance she gets.  Memo to me - put sunscreen on the back of your neck before riding around town.  I got so burnt!



Isla had a blast in the pool too.  As you can see, she learned how to squirt people.

 Isla entertaining herself.


Loie on the high bars.


I am so glad summer has started and we have such a fun place to retreat to.  It's such a great place and there are way too many fun things to do up there.  I can't wait for Laurel and the kids to come up and play! Deacon and Loie on a bike ride together?  Too. Die. For.

No comments: