Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spring Fun with Isla

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I was computerless for a week. But now, it's back and I wanted to post some cute pics of the baby girl.

Last Sunday, Bart and I took her to the park for a glorious afternoon. The weather was absolutely PERFECT!! (that tall building in the back is Bart's work building.)






Just yesterday we went to Wagner again to see the boats come in for Fleet Week, but apparently we got there too late so we saw no big cool boats except the norm.


This is Shay, Isla's good friend!

Just hanging around the house...

Here she is after a long walk, all pooped out.

Ahh, isn't she just adorable?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she may have the cutest chubby cheeks on the planet!

Sophia said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable! She is such a sweetie. I miss you guys.

Rachel U said...

i love all of these pics! shes getting so big!! i miss her. and i love that her and i have matching giraffe stuffed animals. makes me happy.

Amy said...

Sooo cute! -- and you are looking fab! You guys look so happy :) Hope you are loving every minute of NYC

Kim said...

The most BEAUTIFUL baby ever!! Just like her Mama :)!!

Brad Frandsen said...

We miss her soooooooo much.... She us the best!!!