Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Happy Happy

6 Year Anniversary!!
Wow. 6 years. They've been amazing. I simply love my little family and where we've been, where we are, and the path we are headed down. I just love my sweet things.

This past Saturday, the 15th, was our anniversary, so we decided to surprise each other with different things during the day. First, I took him to Greenwich Village for a Cultural Food Tour. It was so fun and not half as pretentious as I thought it would be. We got to learn all about the Village and how it got started. We had like a dozen food tastings at the best restaurants and specialty shops and it was all so delicious. I totally recommend it to anyone!

Special cupcakes from Milk and Cookies. (Don't worry, we had the chocolate chip cookies too!)

A yummy Cuban tasting at Little Havana. Bart loved this place, he chatted it up with the owner, a nice old cuban lady who loved that Bart could speak spanish.

And later that night, Bart took me to Smith and Wollensky's, a family favorite. It was uh-mazing and the filet mignon hit the spot. Love me my steak.

Thanks sweetheart! I love you always.

6 comments:

laurel said...

great pictures!

Kim said...

Looks like another fun filled day in nyc!! happy 6th!! cute pics~hugs

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jenna and Jeff said...

dude bart, shoulda worn the new shirt from banana.

love all these pics! love you guys!

this is rachel, not mom.

Miss Mary said...

Happy 6 years! How exciting!

Husbands 2 say few is few said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!