Week 1 - Isla didn't do anything spectacularly different this week, but as always, she was enjoying being out and about the city, playing on the swings, and hanging out with her cousins. She shows a strong aversion to food still. :(
Week 2 - She pushed up to sitting and started to army crawl!!! We are soo happy and proud of her. -4/13
Now she plays sitting up exclusively. Laying on the floor is beneath her!
Week 3 - Isla started to try pears for real! (nothing else though) -4/18
Occasionally she throws mini tantrums and does this funny grunting. She's brought her little whining to a new level. -4/23
One HUGE thing for me, was that I stopped pumping this week. Can you believe that I have been pumping exclusively for 8 months? That's right. 8 months of hooking myself up to a machine for what feels like a zillion times a day. (Don't forget that then I had to handwash the all parts at least once a day too) What I did to get Isla mommy's milk. Uh-mazing.

Week 4 - Had her first baby play date sitting with Shay. Dani, her mom, and I just met and have been having fun with our babies who are only a couple weeks apart! -4/30 Also, because of the crawling, and computer cords on the ground she heard her first NO and actually responded to it!-4/30 She has started to show signs of wanting to walk too, which is insane, because she's started to try and pull herself up. She does this "stand" sort of like a downward dog pose and will try to climb up anything in front of her. Finally, she had her first beach experience when we went to the beach, coney island last Saturday. Pics to come! -5/1
No comments:
Post a Comment