Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lately...

So Isla has just been so cute lately. I just love spending so much time with her. She hangs out with Bart and I for hours at night before we put her to bed and she's just happy as a clam crawling between us and climbing around. It's just adorable. We've been able to hang out with my sister and her kids, outside at the park, at mommy group, and so many other fun places. The weather has been so great, we just love going out for walks. (thanks for the bouncy chair Grandma - she LOVES it!)





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy babies are the cutest and she just looks sooooo happy!

Miss Mary said...

Am loving her adorable shoes Meems! What a gorgeous girl!

Dallas and Krista said...

I just got all caught up. I feel like I have missed SO much! Loves to you- it's been too long since we have chatted- lets change that!

Kim said...

Adorable pics...LOVE HER!!

Brad Frandsen said...

I love this little girl... cant wait to squeeze her again!

Sophia said...

she is adorable!