Thursday, October 29, 2009

I love Halloween-time!

So Isla's only two months old and I really didn't want to stuff her in some oversized fuzzy animal costume 'cause that would be just too much for her little self.

I know this isn't some fabulous and true 'costume' like my mom used to make for me and my sisters when we were little (nothing beats those!), but I thought a Halloween outfit would be just as cute, and way easier for her to be in all day.


Okay, and it was a little selfish of me too, 'cause I really wanted to learn how to make a skirt for her. It was so fun to make it all.

Although, I obviously didn't make those cute socks, aren't they adorable!?

9 comments:

Brad Frandsen said...

Cutest baby in the world!!!!!!

Miss Mary said...

I love it Meems! What a great idea!

Natalie Bergin said...

Oh my goodness...she is adorable!

Sophia said...

Before i read the post I was thinking, "i need to ask her where she got that adorable skirt"... of course you made it!! too cute meems

Saric said...

She is sooooo cute. I love that outfit!!!

Kim said...

cute lil pumpkin!! good job mama!!

Rachel U said...

THIS IS ADORABLE!!! make one for me?? you are sooo talented meems. ah i just loooove it!

Brittany Simmons said...

so cute! love the hair thing and the embellished neckline! You are too talented!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Adorable!!!! And I love the idea of the Halloween outfit! She's so cute.