Monday, October 12, 2009

Best Baby Book Ever

I don't do paper. I do fabric. So when I remembered that babies need baby books, I realized this was one of those things I need to just buy and not make. I just don't do paper. I had to find a fabulous baby book that was super cute that had all the right pages for me to fill out, so I went to etsy to see if there was anything more modern and chic and not so 'babies-r-us', if you know what I mean. (I love etsy, you can find anything on there!)

I found THE best baby book and I just got it in the mail. It is from the Edna Mae shop. It is simple and thorough and has all the right prompt pages for me to fill out.

They're customizable! This is the book combo I picked out. It also came with 250 photo slots in the back too. Fabulous!




These are the different options you can choose from.



I love the shop I bought it from too, so I thought I would spotlight it for anyone looking for a book now or in the future.

1 comment:

laurel said...

this is really really cute!