Sunday, October 11, 2009

Random thoughts

I was driving the other day and thought of some weird contradictions I have with my likes and dislikes.

I LOVE banana bread but HATE bananas

I like Orange juice but dislike oranges

I really like Hospitals but HATE needles (weird that I like hospitals so much. I found that out while staying there after my c-section. I even looked forward to the food... I think it all comes down to the fact that they take care of you completely.)

I LOVE Learning but really disliked going to [college] classes (seriously, I have no alumni spirit) ((but don't get me wrong, I LOVED high school! ;) ))

I LOVE Organizing but I HATE cleaning

I LOVE my bed but I HATE making my bed

I know, these are totally random and weird. But it's the weird random things that make up our personality, so I thought I'd share.

2 comments:

The Evers said...

I don think you are weird at all! As I was reading it I thought you were describing me. How funny! Hate oranges love orange juice, hate bananas love bana bread, hate making the bed, love organizing... too funny

Rachel U said...

i enjoy this. i hate that you hate oranges. they are my fav. i found this amazing fruit here! its a HUGE fruit. tastes like a grapefruit, but the texture of an orange. prob the best thing ever. you would prob hate it thought because it has the texture of an orange. and i dont think you like grapefruit. anyway i love it. haha thought i would share. i miss youuuu and love you.