Okay, so the room has actually been done since right after she was born, but until today the birds weren't hung. I didn't want to take any pictures until it was totally finished.
We so love her room!! The polka dot bank Uncle Jake picked out for Isla looks so cute on the shelf =)) way to go Meems!! (and Bart!! good job painting!)
yayayyya! ah i just love it! you are so talented meems! at everything you touch! the room looks gorgeous. and i love the birds! and the pink piggie bank! is that from nothing bundt cakes? i always want to get it! haha! i miss you! cant wait to see it in real life!!
So cute meriel! It must be so fun to own a house and actually do what you want to it! It's fun that I've seen a lot of that stuff in person from your shower :)
12 comments:
Just gorgeous Meems! You are so taleneted with all this. I just love the color pallete and the awesome fabrics you used!
Everything turned out so awesome! The birds are so cute. Good job!!
I have been anxiously waiting for you to post your fabulous playroom!
It turned out AMAZING!
I LOVE that bird mobile.. i could just die its so cute.
oh wow Mer this is fantastic! I am once again so impressed! Seriously every little girl should have a room this darling!
We so love her room!! The polka dot bank Uncle Jake picked out for Isla looks so cute on the shelf =)) way to go Meems!! (and Bart!! good job painting!)
yayayyya! ah i just love it! you are so talented meems! at everything you touch! the room looks gorgeous. and i love the birds! and the pink piggie bank! is that from nothing bundt cakes? i always want to get it! haha! i miss you! cant wait to see it in real life!!
looks darling. olivia has the same i am a child of god print! love the bird mobile!
Love it! So cute and handmade. love the colors!
So cute meriel! It must be so fun to own a house and actually do what you want to it! It's fun that I've seen a lot of that stuff in person from your shower :)
adorable!
You did such a good job! I love it!
Fabulous. I am so very jealous of your sewing skills
Post a Comment