Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2 months!

Isla is 2 months today!! Whoa! I know, they grow so fast... but really they do. She's already around 11lbs (so far as we can tell on our home scale) and I just think she is the most adorable little girl. She coos at us and makes funny faces all the time. I just love holding her and getting to know her sweet personality.

Here are some cute pics of her at 2 months




My mom and grandma met us at Gardner village last week so we could visit and I could get fabric for Isla's Halloween outfit. (Next post!)


We just love this girl!

5 comments:

Miss Mary said...

2 months!! What a beauty she is! You look gorgeous too Meems--motherhood is lovely on you!

Mindy said...

She looks adorable, I can definitely see you in her. (:

Kim said...

wow!! 2 months....what a love!! u both look amazing!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sophia said...

your eyes look gorgeous in that picture of the two of you!