Monday, October 05, 2009

1 month old!

Can you believe that it's already been a month? I should have posted this last week, but you know, a baby makes everything take longer. ;)

Here's Isla with Grandma. She just loves all the attention she gets from her family!

I really can't believe how fast time is flying by. I mean, when you're older time is almost irrelevent except when you hit big milestones. But with a baby, it's like time disappears and I feel like I'll never get that time back again. She's already older, already can't fit into most of her newborn size clothes. Crazy.

Here are some milestones I thought I should document. (Some of the pictures don't correspond with the time frame, but who cares, what's a few weeks?)

At birth: The Touchdown pose


At 1 week: The Blue Steel face
(Here she is with her 1 month birthday cupcake)


At 2 weeks: Holding her neck up like a champ (sorry, no pic on this)

At 3 weeks: Hair pulling


At 1 month: Cooing sounds - not related to indigestion or hunger.


She's such a great baby. We just love her to pieces. Happy 1 month!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has the cutest little face!

The Evers said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! I should not want another one already!!!

cait said...

love her in that onesie...and her hair puling. olivia does the same thing!

Kim said...

Happy one month sweet girl!!!

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

Happy 1 month!! She is absolutely adorable.

Moranda said...

glad you like the peace sign onesie; I thought it was groovy. Can't wait to meet this little chicklet!

Ryan and Christina said...

I wish I still lived next door she is just the cutest thing and I want to hold her. I am so glat that I was able to stop by and see you last month. You are the most darling family.