Rachel - Here's one of her with your little outfit on her. She was much happier just a few moments earlier, I swear! Funny how we all thought her hair would be blonde!
Cute feeties!! Love them.
Late night awake time at my parents.
Price loving her little footie pjs.
Daddy just loves holding her.
So does Grandpa. He's a baby holdin' pro.
Isla loves her other footie pjs too. Thanks Moranda, they're adorable!
It's been so fun to have her get more and more aware of us. Here she is staring at Daddy.
I love this picture 'cause it shows how small she is compared to the crib now. I know it will only be a matter of time before she fills it up!
13 comments:
Bring her to SF!!!
she is SO sweet...look how tiny she is in that crib. wish i could visit her.
I agree with Al!!! She is soooo cute and tiny!
She is adorable...I love all her cute little outfits. I bought the exact same swaddle blankets for our son in green!
Aw, I love her Meems! What a beauty! And you look so beautiful too! Can't wait to meet her!
ah i just love her so much. she looks GREAT in my onesie if i do say so myself. price looks cute holding her! i miss you guys!!!!!!!
the most adorable baby girl ever!!! we miss her and of course both of you!! hugs and kisses from Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Jake :))
Love her chicken legs. And how she camoflages into Price's flannel.
she is absolutely perfectly beautiful. I am so excited for you!!! I love her!
She is just adorable. Love her crib bedding!
Isla B... Isla B... Isla B.. Isla B...
i was just listening to this song earlier today and thinking of little miss isla b. she seriously is so adorable and sweetness. i can't wait to come see her again. how fun that she is here! i mean i guess she has been a little earthling for over a month now. yes, must see her this week. and i like prices hair short. maybe its been this way for a while - dont know. but he's such a cutie. do all the girls in his school have a crush on him? they should- he's a little babe!
I love pictures of tiny babies in their big cribs! She looks so much like you. I want to squeeze her! I have something coming to you on the slow boat- as you have found out- everything takes longer with kids :) It should be there in a few days! LOVE YOU and wish I had her cute footie jammies too!
Post a Comment