Friday, August 07, 2009

My sister and mom threw me the sweetest shower last saturday and it was so much fun! We had it up in Huntsville and it was so good to see all my relatives and friends! The food was so good, panini's, strawberry spinach salad, and frozen grape kabobs!

Rachel got Nothing Bundt Cakes for dessert and they were to die for! Those cakes are really really good if you haven't tried them out yet.

They did such a great job on decorations and I just loved every minute of it. Thanks Mom and Rach for throwing a great party!

I know this is random, but look how cute our dog Brisket is. Isn't she just so adorable and lady-like crossing her legs?

3 comments:

The Evers said...

Okay are those Nothing Bundt Cakes...Those are my absolute favorite dessert! The red velvet is fantastic! I am glad to see you are having lots of really cute showers, she is going to be one loved little girl! I am so excited for you and Bart!

Rachel U said...

oh what a frisky brisky!!

Sophia said...

I just love showers!! too fun Meems!
I want to see you soon. Can that happen?