Ugh, so I started having contractions last Wednesday and Thursday, but they went away as soon as I SEDL'd (stop, empty (pee), drink water, and lie down) so that was lame, but at least a good sign that something was happening naturally on it's own. Then Saturday, around 6:30 pm, I started to have regular contractions around every 9-15 min that were lasting a min long each. Granted they weren't that painful, so I wasn't sure what to think of them, but still, we got super excited thinking that labor might be starting for real! Yah, well, they totally went away by about 11, so what a buzz kill. Such a tease! Why can't it just happen already!?
6 comments:
When I saw that you had updated, I thought maybe Isla was here!! Sorry to hear about the false labor. She will be here soon!! Love you Meems!
oh i'm getting so excited! good luck, you'll do great! can't wait to see isla!
tick tock tick tock... :)
Ugggg that is frustrating! It could be any minute now! Can't wait...
I can't believe she's coming so soon! Good luck Meriel!
"let's go Isla, let's go!" Tick-tock-tick-tock, huh? by the way theres even more for you to catch up on...I finally posted you baby shower from last month; so now you have even more to complain about! Had such a fun time w/ you.
Post a Comment