So, Wednesday is my last day at work. I am going on Maternity leave and I really don't know if I'll be going back. Bart is still in the job hunt, which means our status in UT is unknown in 4 months. Will he have a job here? Or in somewhere else? (fingers crossed it's CA!) Regardless if I go back or not, my good work friends threw me a little dinner shower before I leave to help me celebrate Isla and to say goodbye. It was so sweet and we ate yummy food together which is always a bonus.
We went to Trio and they set up the cutest table with cake, flowers, and balloons. So sweet. I just love these girls and am going to miss them so much. It's amazing how you spend so much time at work, that you really shouldn't call them just work friends, but normal regular friends! I mean I spend more time with them, than anyone else, right?


5 comments:
thats looks fun!!this is rachel btw
Don't leave Utah friend!!
Okay well maybe I can understand if you do.
HA your family is here so you'll have to come back sometime!
Keep me posted and Good Luck to BART!
What a great party!! I am so excited for you--you are in the homestretch now!
I totally agree about the work friends comment! I t is crazy to think you spend more time with them than anyone! Anyways, I heard about the L.F. cafe rio too!!! I hope it's not just a viscious rumor!
11 days to go, ahhhh I am freaking out for you, that is if she has not made her arrival already!!! Good luck!
Post a Comment