Those birds are so cute! I knew when you took on that project that you would make it a perfect replica of the original... I am jealous of your talents. I can't wait to see your finished nursery! And I REALLY can't wait to meet Isla!!!!!
LOVE the birds. LOVE the bedding. LOVE the fabric. LOVE it all. Seriously, you are one talented little mama! Cant wait to see this little Isla girl! (i have been wanting to attempt these birds for quite some time...was it hard or not too bad? i mean i know how to sew, but im definitely not advanced.)
12 comments:
I WISH I COULD SEW LIKE YOU. And I can't wait to meet that little girl of yours!
Oh Meems, so darling! I cant wait to see/meet ISLA!!!
so so cute!
Yay!!! You are almost there! And those birds turned out sooooooo cute!
Those birds are so cute! I knew when you took on that project that you would make it a perfect replica of the original... I am jealous of your talents.
I can't wait to see your finished nursery!
And I REALLY can't wait to meet Isla!!!!!
I love it! You are so talented!
Yay!! Almost baby time!!! Great job with the birds, seriously Meems, you are so creative!
LOVE the birds. LOVE the bedding. LOVE the fabric. LOVE it all. Seriously, you are one talented little mama! Cant wait to see this little Isla girl! (i have been wanting to attempt these birds for quite some time...was it hard or not too bad? i mean i know how to sew, but im definitely not advanced.)
hey i cant believe your almost there. I'm so excited for you! I can't wait. let me know if you need anything!
so that last comment was from me! love you! katie
darling!
so cute! i can't wait to see the finished product!
Post a Comment