Monday, February 02, 2009

Laziness

So, I know that I've been a total slacker and haven't posted something new in 2 weeks, but in my defense, I've been super lazy lately. Yes, my defense is laziness. I know some of you might think that laziness is not a good excuse, but on the contrary, it's the perfect and most appropriate one. Plus, it's the truth!

My laziness had led me to get home everyday and do a whole lot of nothing. That nothing then leads to no actual events taking place, and thus no reason to write a post. At the request of my sister, I'm writing this post to explain the void.

Sadly, the laziness stems from a complete lack of motivation. There you go. I've reached a peak in my laziness and I can admit it. I guess it's good every once in a while to take advantage of it, especially when you're an A type personality, but still, I wonder when it will end? Soon, I hope.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Meriel, you deserve to be lazy because you work. When I was teaching full-time I'd come home every day at 5 and curl up in my chair, watch TV for 3 hours, then go to bed at 9:30. Lazy it up!

laurel said...

I think I am probably the laziest person I know, so I hear you and think that laziness is a fine excuse!

Rachel U said...

yeah...this doesnt count. sorry. p.s. tonight was fun. blog about me and you and our gossip girl adventures. and how stupid lonely boy is.

Sophia said...

I agree with Mel. When I work 8 hours a day (and I know you work more) nothing sounds better than sitting on the couch and doing nothing. Especially with this Gloomy gray weather.. Ick. It completely demotivates me. If I want to be productive after work these days it has to be preconceived. Like today, for example, picking the clothes up from off my floor is my after work goal.. It sounds weighty, I know.