NICE! Yeah, he is hot and there's just not enough scenes with him. Although I am Chuck Bass' number one fan...
Ok, so my friend Hillary is watching GG being filmed as I type. They're filming a scene in the lobby of an apartment building by her and she's standing like two feet away from all of them. HOW JEALOUS AM I!?!?
After Twilight came out, Jeff asked me who I'd cast as my "Edward". I said Nate Archibald. Now whenever Nate's on scene my dh needs reassurance that he is still my only "Edward".
BTW, totally agree w u on lonely boy and Ms. Carr...Ew. Dan Humphrey bugs. I love GG but last episode was a flop.
yeah and whats with this like side story of chuck and this nanny? im not liking it too much. i wish they would just realize that me and chuck would be perf together.
5 comments:
Oh man he is seriously so hot!! I love Gossip Girl!
NICE! Yeah, he is hot and there's just not enough scenes with him. Although I am Chuck Bass' number one fan...
Ok, so my friend Hillary is watching GG being filmed as I type. They're filming a scene in the lobby of an apartment building by her and she's standing like two feet away from all of them. HOW JEALOUS AM I!?!?
After Twilight came out, Jeff asked me who I'd cast as my "Edward". I said Nate Archibald. Now whenever Nate's on scene my dh needs reassurance that he is still my only "Edward".
BTW, totally agree w u on lonely boy and Ms. Carr...Ew. Dan Humphrey bugs. I love GG but last episode was a flop.
yeah and whats with this like side story of chuck and this nanny? im not liking it too much. i wish they would just realize that me and chuck would be perf together.
I had a dream about Nate over the weekend and I'm pretty sure that I have this post to thank for it.(:
Post a Comment