Monday, February 09, 2009

Taken

We went on Friday night to see the new movie Taken, and it was awesome. The reviews had been relatively good, saying that the plot was very cookie cutter, but that the action was awesome. Well, yes, the plot is a little cookie cutter, but it's a different take on the usual story, so you don't mind at all.

Can I just say that Liam Neeson is freaking amazing?! All 57 years of him is amazing. He's totally a FOM, I definitely had a crush on him when I was in highschool, and he packs a serious punch for that old of a man. I mean, he makes Harrison Ford look dorky in this movie. He's been Schindler, Jean Valjean, and Aslan, for goodness sake. And he's going to be Abe Lincoln in the 2011 movie, Lincoln.


I highly recommend it, especially as a good date movie!

3 comments:

Rachel U said...

oh liam, stop it.

laurel said...

Good to hear! I love him too! He's had so many good roles.

beck said...

such a good movie! My friend somehow got it downloaded on his xbox and we watched at home. . . which i was so glad about because i was freaking out the whole time! Liam kicks some serious butt in this movie! I loved it!